Thursday, July 3, 2008

back again

This is great. O.K. I'm not young and I'm not really,really old, so I'm , you got it, I'm at the top of the hill. Brilliant or what? Here's a couple of things that I may or may not go on about, children, mostly, but not exclusively mine, sex for those of a certain age which will almost certainly be mine, dating after a certain age, again, probably mine, and golf. So what about dating after a certain age. I was married for 18 years , fathered three gorgeous daughters and now am single again. The problem? My wife, sorry ex-wife is fifteen years younger than me and for better or worse I can't look at women my age as likely prospects. Friends, yes but bed parteners, no. On the other hand I'm fully aware that the age group I'm attracted to views me as a pervy old git.
So thank you Mrs. God for inventing golf.

No comments: