Tuesday, July 8, 2008

whither goest thou? or mou?

I've been out of work since May and I can't seem to get worried about it. I was 38 years in the same job, I got married, bought a house, fathered three children, all still in school, separated from my dear wife, and now am technically on the skids and I can't bring myself to where I should be, namely,IN PANIC MODE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME ? Any fathers out there with advice? Or mothers? Or anyone?
Went to see my youngest offspring canoeing this morning ( new sport for her) and took a bunch of pictures of some other child by mistake! I swear, from the shore they all look alike. I mean, come on, twelve years old, blondish, pony-tailed, wearing a baseball hat, two hundred yards out on the river, how would you know?
Took her for lunch to make up.

No comments: